How to get slime out of hair in 2022 Here is the solution:
- Use baking soda
Baking soda is great at removing grease from your hair. Just mix some baking soda into your shampoo and conditioner, then rinse your hair with warm water. This method works best if you have long hair. If you have short hair, try mixing baking soda into your conditioner instead.
- Mix vinegar and lemon juice
Mixing vinegar and lemon juice together can help remove grease from your hair. Add equal parts of both ingredients to your shampoo and conditioner. Then, add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or rosemary. Let this mixture sit in your hair for about five minutes before rinsing it out.
- Rub coconut oil
Coconut oil has many benefits for your skin and hair. You can rub some onto your scalp and massage it in. Coconut oil helps moisturize dry hair and scalp, making it easier to comb through.
- Use a mixture of baking soda and water. Mix equal parts baking soda and water and apply to your scalp. Leave on for about 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly. This should help remove any excess buildup.
- If you have dry skin, use a mixture of 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of warm water. Apply this mixture to your scalp and leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
- To prevent dandruff from forming, mix together equal parts lemon juice and olive oil. Massage into your scalp and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
- You can also try using a homemade dandruff shampoo. Simply combine equal parts of coconut oil, jojoba oil, and aloe vera gel. Add some essential oils if desired.
- Another option is to make a tea from fresh mint leaves. Pour boiling water over the mint leaves and let steep for at least 20 minutes. Strain and add honey to sweeten. Drink daily.
- Finally, you can use a natural remedy that has been used for centuries. Make a paste from equal parts ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper. Rub onto your scalp and leave on overnight. Rinse the next day.